Young Living Peppermint

Ah peppermint... It smells like peppermint something everybody should know what that smells like!!!! Peppermint is a great antiseptic, antiviral, anti inflammatory and invigorating properties.

The list of uses for peppermint oil is through the roof.

I would say the top uses for this oil in my house is for headaches, and stomach aches. But its also great for motion sickness, morning sickness, heartburn, cold sores, constipation, fever, bad breath, asthma, ring worm, itching, energizing, carpal tunnel, anger issues, fatigue, depression, food poisoning, memory,allergies, and muscle fatigue. I don't think I even tipped the ice berg of possibilities.

Have you had any of these before??? Who hasn't!!!!! I keep this oil in my purse for emergencies when I am out in about.

Diffuser Recipes

2 drops of peppermint
4 drops of lime

when you have a headache add these oils to your diffuser
3 drops lemongrass
2 drops peppermint
5 drops lavender

Sunrise blend
2 drops peppermint
2 drops orange
2 drops lime

Here are a few different blends you can make up to use when your having some of these issues

Chest Rub for colds

1/4 cup of coconut oil
8 drops of peppermint
8 drops of lemon
8 drops of eucalyptus

Fever Reducer
1/4 tsp of carrier oil
2 drops of peppermint oil

apply to the bottoms of your feet every 3-4 hours


Upset Stomach
 6-8 drops of peppermint oil
and top it off with a carrier oil

Lice Spray
6 drops of peppermint
6 drops of eucalyptus
6 drops of tea tree
1 1/2 water

put in a spray bottle and apply before heading to school, gym or play centers



here is mySun Burn Spray recipe from a past blog post.

Allergy Blend
5 drops lavender
5 drops lemon
5 drops peppermint

top with carrier oil and apply in a roller bottle and roll it on your sinus area, ears down jaw line and under nose


Homework Helper
1 drop black pepper
2 drops grapefruit
2 drops lime
1 drop peppermint
1 drop rosemary

top with carrier oil and place it in a roller bottle

I love to add a few drops to my wrist and neck before heading off to the gym to give me more energy for my workouts.

If you are all interested in buying oils or buying a starter kit here is the Young Living link to start. My enroll and sponsor number is already added just need to fill out your info. 

If you have any questions about oils comment below or share why you peppermint. I am learning more and more as i use these and i enjoy reading on how each oil works and what is in them. The recipes i have shared work for me and my family, they are not intended to cure according to the FDA.

Comments

Popular Posts