Young Living Patchouli

I call this my hippy oil.....  This is a very strong oil so if you are sensitive to strong smells this might not be for you. This oil is very woodsy and earthly. One drop will do you is what is say with this oil!!!! I think it's a great diffuser oil and it makes me feel uplifted when I blend it with a citrus oil.

This oil is commonly used for  anti-inflammatory, anti-infection, decongestant, scars, hormone balance, allergies, bug repellent, skin health and balance.

Like I said before I love to diffuse it

1 drop of patchouli and 3 drops lime

                     or
1 drop patchouli and 3 drops bergamot


I also have been adding it to my spots on my arm from our allergy shots to help with the inflamation afterwards.

Lots of people like to add this oil to soaps or lotions. So if you good at making your own soaps and lotions this would be a nice oil to add to it.



I have been trying to order a new oil each month that I don't have, besides restocking my favorites I use daily. If you have a favorite essential oil that you love let me know.


If you are all interested in buying oils or buying a starter kit here is the Young Living link to start. My enroll and sponsor number is already added just need to fill out your info. 

If you have any questions about oils comment below or share why you Patchouli. I am learning more and more as i use these and i enjoy reading on how each oil works and what is in them. The recipes i have shared work for me and my family, they are not intended to cure according to the FDA.

Comments

Popular Posts