Photography Challenge

I have a joy for photographing.... I am not perfect at it and I don't know at the adjustments to take the perfect picture at the right moment but I have a love for it. So this month in me being purposefully in filling my bucket I challenged myself to take a different style or technique photo each day of April.

I printed off a free printable calendar and filled each day in with a word or a technique to use in a photo. I love looking each day at what it is and thinking about how I want to take that picture. I even challenged my bestie to grab her camera and snap a picture each day. It's fun seeing what each other will come up with or the picture they will take.

I am looking for a class I can take and learn more about aperture and shutter and which one to choose for certain pictures. You can loose a great picture by taking 6 photos to get to the right setting. I also find I enjoy outdoor and landscape stuff, I think for a few reasons. First they don't move and I can take my time to get the picture I see in my head. Second there is so many options to play around with.

So here is my daily photo challenge for the month of April that I picked to do.

3rd-Water
4th-Low angle
5th-Rule of thirds
6th-Portrait
7th-Favorite Spot
8th-Landscape
9th-Long exposure
10th-Close up
11th-New life
12th-High Angle
13th-Animal
14th-Motion
15th- Bokeh
16th-Family
17th-B&W
18th-Something You love
19th-Low light
20th-Colorful
21st- Sunset
22nd-Silhouette
23rd- Slow motion
24th- Perspective Focus
25th- Fruit
26th- Blur
27th- Food
28th- Architecture
29th- Reflection in water
30th- Sunrise


If you want to grab your camera and stretch what you know or want to get creative join me. You can use my schedule or make your own. I think I will post each week my week of daily photos. Comment below if you are going to join me or even post pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts