Young Living Acceptance

Well when I was scrolling through the list of oils on the young living site this oil just popped out at me to add to my essential oil rewards list. I mean the name says it all and I am going to go out on a limb and say we all struggle with this...This oil stimulates you to open your mind and accept new things and reach for high potential.  It also helps with procrastination and feeling secure.
I think this should be applied to my kids when they are procrastinating on there chores! Am I right mama's?


This oil blend is very light and floral. So it would make a great perfume

This is a blend oil so it has tons of great oils in one bottle

Rosewood
Sandalwood
Neroli
Blue Tansy
Frankincense
Geranium
and Almond oil as the carrier oil

You can use this oil in so many situations, such as assisting your body in adapting to stress, being able to handle new situations, relationships, during yoga, and apply it to the kids when they are struggling with changes.


I love to apply this to my wrist when I'm needing a mental boost
You can also apply it to the liver area- when your liver is toxic your mind is lethargic,  apply behind ears, chest, face, heart and neck.

I also love to add it to my diffuser by itself
                       Or
Do 2 drops of acceptance and 2 drops of a citrus oil
                      Or
2 drops of acceptance and 2 drops of Frankincense


If you are all interested in buying oils or buying a starter kit here is the Young Living link to start. My enroll and sponsor number is already added just need to fill out your info. 

If you have any questions about oils comment below or share why you acceptance. I am learning more and more as i use these and i enjoy reading on how each oil works and what is in them. The recipes i have shared work for me and my family, they are not intended to cure according to the FDA.


Comments

Popular Posts