Grain Free Chocolate Chip Cookie

Okay so the weather has turned on us and it's been raining, cold, snowy, and down right awful. So of course you have to find activities to do inside while you wait for your nice weather to return. I decided to bake some cookies yesterday from my favorite cookbook. Against all Grain by Danielle Walker. Seriously this lady has AMAZING recipes.

I get 18 cookies from this recipe.

Preheat oven to 350

*Get out your food processor and place
1 room temp egg
1/4 cup of palm shortening
in for 15 seconds

*then add
1/4 coconut sugar
2 tbsp honey
2 tsp vanilla
and process till smooth and combined

* then add
1 1/2 almond flour
2 tbsp coconut flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
and process for 30 seconds.

Then I dump and hand mix a handful chocolate chips, chia seeds, and I also chopped up some walnuts. I would even add some flax seeds if I had some on hand.

I used a small cookie scoop, and patted it down a bit. Placed it on a pan and baked till golden brown about 10 min. and let it cool!

So good, and it's easy and fast to make.





Comments

Popular Posts