Twin Sitting Chairs

We had to run to the bank today and so i convinced the Mr. to go to the best thrift store ever. Maybe i shouldn't tell you where it is. I don't need any competition!  I found these two awesome chairs there.  There like twin sisters. But they didn't last long with that ugly fabric on the seat. I gave them a good sanding and coat of flat black spray paint. And luckily i had this beautiful purple floral pattern fabric to throw on that i got on sale. And Wat ta Bing, Cuteness!




Scott got me to go to First Thursday bike thing down in Uptown.  Holy Moley it was a crazy wild thing. I wish i brought my camera to show just how big and crazy it really is. Block and blocks of motorcycles. You cant get a car thru most of the roads. I think we saw every kind and style and custom bike you can buy. The one big perk for me was the Red Bull Mini Cooper was there so i scored a big can of sugar free red bull. Yeah!

Comments

Popular Posts