new role

So now that Scott's back to work, i am on my own with these two cute girls. I didn't realize how many hours alone I'm with them. So my goal is to get them on a schedule and enjoy every minute.  And of course i want to be FUN mom. So today's goal is to take them to the splash desk and let them play while i enjoy a book. I better find a new one to read on my kindle. Anyone have any suggestions?

Yesterday we had a fun filled day up in Mora. The girls and i went to go help Anna with decorating her classroom at the school. Man that place hasn't changed a bit since i was there many many moons ago.  Then i might have spotted a church garage sale that wasn't open but looked like my kind of stuff. So they didn't care that we walked around. I so scored a armoire for my living room. Of course i have to give it a coat of paint to make it fit into my style of house. But i love a good challenge. The one problem is i don't have a vehicle to bring it to my house. Luckily it's Scott's birthday Saturday and there coming down. I so  need to work on the bigger vehicle thing. I also went to go visit my Grandma and Grandpa Anderson. I did a little deep cleaning for them.  Since i'm a certified cleaner!  LOL Then it was home again home again.

I have a to do list the size of Texas that i keep making for myself. Does anyone else have that same problem?
I get excited when i see a big journal or ring notebook because i always make them my to do list. Luckily it's back to school supply time and there cheap.

Well I'm off to make my steel cut oats for the week, do a dish or two, and organize my garage sale items  before the last little lady wakes up. wish me luck!

Comments

  1. Busy busy!

    Yum...steel cut oats. It is funny, this morning it is actually quite chilly and I am gulping down a huge smoothie, while last week when it was 100*+ at 7AM, I was enjoying a huge bowl of steamy steel cut oats.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts