checking it off my list.... Almost

So when we bought our house we had a area that was "confused" it was like a great storage spot because of the whole wall built ins. But it was busy area with so many purposes. I now call it my un~determined area!
So i picked out a gray paint to paint the cabinets, painted the pulls a flat black, and then i stepped back and realized mmm. I'm not loving this wall color. So my next thought was "maybe I'll bring my kitchen green color into it and have it flow". Well i must have thrown out the paint can, it's not with the rest of the cans, and the paint sample is missing from the rest of them. Well they can color match anything these days, so I might have chipped up a sample in the kitchen and maybe I'm not going to tell the MR.
 Ha ha ha........ He wont even know its missing. So now another project to do. Yippie!

We got netflix and so the girls are watching stuff they don't normally see, i think there tickled pink.  That will give me about a hour to paint un erupted.

Well here is the before



And after so far!



Comments

Popular Posts