La Te Da....

Ok. It has happened!  I have hit the wall of boredom. I'm lonely and feeling a little stuck. Scott is back in working mode and I'm home with the girls all day by myself. And he works long hours so i never know when he is coming home. Nobody calls and everybody is busy. I need to learn to be content with my girls and enjoy there company. But like my sweet hubby says "you need a hobby". But he also clears it up with it cant be time consuming and detailed. Because you only get a few minutes to do it to revamp you. I guess if anybody should know it would be him. 3 years at home with the little ladies!  Anybody have suggestions on filling the hole?

I love to paint and redecorate but that is time consuming, so i guess it's off the list.
I love to scrapbook but haven't done it in a long time, which means buying supplies x's 3 because you know they would love to join me.
I love to read, but don't get quiet time to myself
I love to cook but i don't want to be FAT! {oh yeah i said it out loud}

And im not joining a moms group. So this mom needs some suggestions.

Comments

  1. Cook healthy things! :)
    Figure out how to grow veggies throughout the winter and then let me know what you learn.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts