Free Pallet Project

So after seeing so many cute projects with pallets on pintrest I decided to go get a few and try to make them work for our home. I really wanted to make a headboard but it's hard to find a pallet that has the boards close together. We found one but the width wasn't long enough. But it will fit Bella's bed. Lucky 5 year old!

And we picked up another one that was a normal looking pallet you see at warehouses.






 So i decided to make a photo display shelf in my dining room. So i took the height of what i wanted it to be and cut it. I got got two shelves out of one pallet and used the two left over peiecs for the bottom of the shelf. Total cost of project zipp-o. Love it!

The best part is i can keep changing out what i put in the shelf because there not nailed to the wall. I decided not to paint it. It would be cute with a white wash if you don't like the natural weather look
I had to figure out how i was going to place them on this wall. Thanks to my Mr. helping me we came up with a plan and he nailed them into the wall for me.






Oh and i had a very special helper today. Bella helped put the nails in the wood for the bottom piece. 
Do you like here optmist prime mask?  

Comments

Popular Posts