Only Me

It's amazing what skills i do have. Got my tetanus shot Friday and had a allergic reaction to it. Yeah i thought it seemed a little weird. So i went back in and now they gave me some meds. to help with it. Yeah know i don't have to do it in another 10 years. But they say the med. is going to cause me to have lots of energy~ {score}, and retain water, especially in my hands {not-so-yeah}.

Well the reason i went to the Dr. in the first place was to get Bella's immunization records for school and thought i would have them take a peek at my arm. So i told them I would come back when i drop off this form to the school nurse. Well i would've have had to come back to the clinic anyway because some how we missed some of the shot she needed to start school. Luckily they were able to squeeze her in otherwise she couldn't go to school.

So my day consisted of Dr office fun.

Comments

Popular Posts