A splash of green

Cheese & Biscuits the pinkie size sample of paint i chipped off in the kitchen to get color matched worked.

I spend most of the afternoon yesterday painting that room. I should not have taken that long but Scott put my painting tote up on the top of the garage and i couldn't get it down. So i had to use my tiny roller i use on my dressers to do the whole room. Crazy? Yep for a room that is totally painted!

Now i i need to get or make some curtains and figure out what I'm going to use my counter for. Well the empty counter was driving me crazy so i put a few things on in the mean time.
I would like to tile the top of the counter and get rid of the dated counter top. But that's a ways down the road.
Any suggestion for what i should use this counter for. It's in the area with my washing machines, it's also in a area that you pass thru to go up stairs to my bedroom or to the garage or down the hall to the bedrooms or into the kitchen. Holy Moly, you see why i call it un~determined area.

I'm sitting here at this very moment waiting to get a phone call from the Mr. to let me know how the interview went for a different plumbing job. Mama needs good insurance......Or do i mean her eyes do. Need to get my eyes checked and replacement lens in my glasses. He was so excited when he left, i hope he calls with good news. Since it's his birthday tomorrow, and who wants bad news on your birthday.

Comments

Popular Posts