Have you ever seen....

A chicken with it's head cut off? Well I haven't but i think i have been one this week.  Between being up in Mora helping with the family garage sale, and taking care of the two girls, running around trying to get all of our errands done for the wedding we are going to this Saturday, and everyday task. I am pooped! I mean i was so tired i went to be at 8 ish last night.  Maybe it's time to take a nap, or another cup of coffee.

But on a happy note Scott just got his first check and that make me SO happy. I haven't seen a plumber check in 3 years. But still we are having nervous energy at our house. Work is not steady and unsure of so we are afraid to be calm. I'm ready to have boring predictable job that pays the bills. Never thought i would ask for that.

Go enjoy this beautiful weather we are having!

Comments

Popular Posts