100% Free Roam Animal

That's what I'm looking for. I just watched Food Inc. Holy Cow literally! It's amazing how are government is controlling our farmers and doing it in the most shadiest way, and yet our countries health is at the all time worst it has ever been and nothing is being done about it. I just wish they didn't stick there nose into that and caused the increase in price of food because of all that technology used to increase production time.

So now in order to get a 100% free roam, grass fed animal you are paying 7.00 a pound for ground beef. But if you watch that show it is well worth it. But i do love the taste of organic meat but i think i rather go to the farm and see where my food is really coming from.

My question for all you Minnesotans is Does anyone know where I might find a place like that?  I did do a google search and Mora has a farm has free range animals for sale, but i was looking for something a little closer. Since I'm on a budget i fear it's not feasible but if i start small i think it's doable. Also for my Mora family have you heard of this place and if so let me know.http://simplegoodandtasty.com/directory/beaver-creek-farm.

I think the kids would really love to go to the farm to see where there food comes from. That was there favorite part of the fair was seeing all the animal and being able to pet them.

Comments

  1. It's Erinn....for some reason it wouldn't let me sign in. Boo! This is the farm right across the street from my parents. They recently got divorced and I'm not sure what they are doing any more. I don't see the chickens out there like I used to. We've bought beef from Byron Anderson in mora, and of course from Scott up north (both are mixture free range and corn fed). We'll never go back to store beef! Not sure about chicken...need to find a good chicken place.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts