Young Living Peace and Calming

Doesn't that name sound great? I mean who doesn't want peace and calming in there life? This oil has been out of stock for awhile now. I had to go without it for a month or so till this week. So glad it's back. This is a nice grounding scent.

This is a blended oil that has
Tangerine-which is a calming oil
Orange- which brings peace and happiness
Ylang Ylang which helps balance you
Patchouli which is a good sedating and relaxation oil
Blue Tansy which helps cleanse and helps with anxiety.

All of these oils help with emotional balance and nervous system.  This oil helps with hyper activity body and mind, temper tantrums, panic attacks, headaches,insomnia, and teeth grinding. I apply this oil to my wrist and back of my neck when i am feeling overwhelmed or when my day is full of stuff to do and i need to balance myself out.  It's great oil to add to your diffuser necklace or bracelets. I will also do this method to the kids when they are out of control crazy! I will apply it to there feet as well as the neck and wrist.

This is a great oil to add to a Epsom salt bath after a long day or week.  Who doesn't love a Epsom salt bath?

Since this blended oil has citrus oil in it don't apply it to where sunshine will touch it because you will get sunburned easier. It's ok for us mid westerns during this long cold sunless winters but come spring summer be careful.
I would say diffusing it in the afternoon at my house is a favorite. We cuddle up and read a book together or watch some tv and chill.

Diffuser Recipes

3 drops peace and calming
3 drops lavender

3 drops stress away
2 drops grapefruit
2 drops peace and calming

Ways I use Peace and Calming

Sleepy Spray

Anxiety Spay

If you are all interested in buying oils or buying a starter kit here is the Young Living link to start. My enroll and sponsor number is already added just need to fill out your info. 

If you have any questions about oils comment below or share why you love Peace and Calming oil. I am learning more and more as i use these and i enjoy reading on how each oil works and what is in them. The recipes i have shared work for me and my family, they are not intended to cure according to the FDA.  

Comments

Popular Posts