Avocado Banana Smoothie

I wanted to make a smoothie that we didn't normally have. I get bored quickly!!! I saw this recipe off pinterest and i had almost all the ingredients so i thought, What the Heck!!!!  I am a girl who modifies almost everything i do... Still not sure if that is always good. But I roll with it!

I had some avocados that were ready to be eaten but for some reason i was not in the mood so this recipe came at the perfect time. I grabbed my ninja mixing cups and added 1 frozen banana, 1/2 of a avocado, handful of ice, dash of cinnamon, dollop of raw honey, splash of vanilla, pinch of salt, and filled the cup with a good amount of water.   And Blend Blend Blend.

Took a little sip and i was like Oh Yeah! Oh Yeah! Happy dancing my way through the kitchen. Then I stopped and i was like do i share this with the kids or eat it all for myself? I do have the other half of the avocado i could make them one too? Seriously i cant be the only mother that has these sharing thoughts run through her head!   Well the angel little Angie won and i blended up another one for the kids.  It makes about 2 jelly mason jars full of yummy smoothies per ninja mixing cup. If that helps you gauge.




And in case your wondering if it taste like avocado, nope it taste like banana.  So you can put on our sneaky ninja mom moves and give your kids a healthy yummy smoothie that they would probably turn there noses up to. I would call that a #momwin

Well go enjoy this recipe, and let me know if you modify it too!

Comments

Popular Posts