Motherhood Is Tough

The past few days has been rough. The emotions and attitudes have been elevated and my patience has been tested. This is normal part of a family dynamic and there will be good days and there be days were your doing a lot of deep breathing. I know it will pass so that is why I have hope and the strength to tackle it. I wonder if the past few days of cloudy chilly days is a factor into this issue or not but I heard tomorrow is suppose to be beautiful so lets all do a happy dance together!

I also have noticed I have not taken time for myself doing things that fill be back up. I have been very busy filling many peoples buckets but not myself. So if that is you, schedule YOU time in for yourself otherwise you will become bitter and angry and not comfortable in your own skin. And as a mom that is struggling with not being filled up it will begin trickling down to your kids and they start having the same unfulfilled state of mind.

I am so glad March is almost done, it has always been a rough month each year. It seems to last forever and the weather changes drastically and you all begin going stir crazy. I am thankful for Henry's birthday in that month it helps distract us and uplift us. April is always the month where life begins again, if you are a gardener and love nature. It's amazing how fast everything begins changing and growing beautiful colors.


Well I do have some exciting positive news.... This family has finally bought the over needed computer and I can type the letter E again and download pictures without it deciding if it wanted to or not. That adds a little sparkle in my eye. It's a little different because we went with a desktop instead of a laptop. I have one complaint which is probably weird because now a days everyone loves big screens but this thing is huge!!!! We even got the smaller of the two sizes and it's still to big. I'm afraid it is going to fall over. I think I might have Scott attach it with a strap to my desk in fear of my 4 year old. And this new computer has a large hard drive so I can store the millions of photos I have on it. Because I really do have millions of photos. It took about 9 hours to transfer my pictures from my laptop to my new computer. I love it!!!

This picture doesn't do justice on the screen size I can barely see out my window to the backyard. 

Comments

Popular Posts