The Luck of These Kids

Saint Patrick's Day has finally arrived.... It's not that i was counting down the days but my kids were. They each made a trap out of recycled goods in hopes to catch the sneaky leprechaun. It wasn't a few days before this day it was like a good week prior, and then they had to revamp them multiple times because the little brother kept destroying them. Ha the joys of little siblings!
Henry's Trap


kates trap


bella's trap


The woke up this morning to gold glitter trailing around each trap and a few gold coins left behind. I guess they didn't trap him but instead he shared some of his gold with them!





I was talking with my friends about what my kid were doing and they thought, mmm why are they doing this? But honestly this is my kids they love a good adventure and making small things magical. Why not embrace this and make memories.  I surprised them at breakfast with mini gf banana nut muffins that were tinted green. I was so excited to see there face...


We are coming to our end of spring break and i think we need to get out and do a little fun today, instead of the neighbor kid coming over everyday wanting to play.  Time for a change....

I hope you have a fun day on this Irish day... Go make some magical memories for yourself.


Comments

Popular Posts