Red Wiggler Worms Have Arrived

The mailman was going to be delivering my worms and i was not so patiently waiting for them to be delivered. I didn't want to make them stay outside in the cold. When the box arrived it had a label on it and it totally made me laugh. I wonder what the mailman thought was inside of it! I bet they see crazy weird stuff that people buy all the time.




So i opened the box and they came in this bag. As i was untying the bag there were a few worms crawling out of it. Smart little guys!!

Henry was so excited to hold them so i gave him one to pet and he began talking baby talk to the little worm. Ha cute!

I began pulling off the wet paper layer and then moved some of the dirt and shredded paper away in the middle. Then dumped the pound of worms in the center of the bin and covered them back up with the shredded paper and dirt and then relaid the wet newspaper on the top again. I so badly want to open it up every time i walk by but i am giving them space. They need to settle in to there new home and eat some food after there long journey through the postal service!!!!






Comments

Popular Posts