Weakness is setting in.

I'm having some trouble this week. My eye has started wandering on the Humane Society Web page again. I really just love dogs, they are a perfect addition to the family. But I have something standing in my way! The Mr. is so not even on the same page with me. I love cockers but I'm having so many people say there a breed that is a lot of trouble with attitudes. I love the bigger dogs like golden retrievers, but hate the massive hair shedding. So many choices to pick from. But i keep going back to shelter dogs because i don't want a puppy.

But there is going to be some changes if {I} convince him to get a new addition. Invisible Fencing will be put into our yard. I heard its way cheaper then fencing! 

I mean look at these cuties!

Maybe i should get a job there and play, walk and enjoy all them at the same time.I'll be the full time furminator girl so they will all have a shiny coat for there new families

Comments

  1. I was looking at jobs on crigs list and they needed a dog groomer. that would be a good job for you. it could use your stylist skills and your love of dogs. maybe have to check that out in your area.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts