Shhh mama has a head ache!

So for the last few days I've been bogged down with a terrible head ache. My neck has been bothering me which makes me suffer with these terrible head aches. I'm so sick of taking drugs to fix my aging body! ok not aging that quickly but lately it does feel that way. And being a mom with two wild girls means there is not quiet time to recover. They seem to be twice as loud when i want them to be quiet.
Another thing on the aggravating note. Girl Scout season. Seriously. Why does my cleaning partner have to be a girl scout mom? And why does she have to carry a huge box full of a every kind? And why do i have to have these terrible temptations sitting there calling my name? I'm weak!  But i did find a recipe for Carmel delights from the galley gourmet that look very tasty!  It might be a little adventure in the kitchen soon i hope.  Or maybe i should just throw in the calorie counting for the day and make thin mint pancakes from the kitchen of the food librarian. Nah i have come to far.

Does anyone have any healthy recipes for rice pudding? I love it, and i can eat it cold which means it could be a lunch item for me, but i need one that a little less calories.

Comments

Popular Posts