Point A to B to C........... And so on

It's funny how you can wake up and just have a feeling like today is going to be a crazy day. Well i thought i better pull out the old crock pot and fire it up. I love Gina Weight Watchers Crock Pot Taco Chiken Chili. My Family loves that it, they usually ask for seconds. She has so many tasty recipes and the best part is there healthy and easy.  Check it out! 
I luckily had a shorter day today and was going to be getting off at 2:30. For some reason i always have agenda in mind for days like this. So i called my trusty hairstylist friend Cheryl to see if she can squeeze me in today. Yeah it's my lucky day, She had a opening at 3:30. My spit-ends have gone on a rampage and needed to be delt with. I fly home and swoop up Dad and the chickadees and make our way up to Cambridge. On the way there Bella decided she need a trim also. You see this girl hates her hair combed. I suggested she shave it! But she didnt think that was great idea. So i trim my hair and then it was Bella's turn. I took longer to get her hair combed then it did to cut it. So sorry Cheryl. Well since we are there we might as well do Kate's first hair cut. I now have a curl of hair sitting with a ribbon holding it all together ready for the baby book. Ahhh my baby is all grown up! She sat so still and listened so good.



After we were beautified it was time to make it to my appointment for physical thearpy on my back by 5:45. I didnt have time to drop them off so they whole family came with. It was a painful session this time we uped the weight and now i wish i had a ice pack for my back.  Then it was home for dinner. Rember I had dinner in the crock so that means only one thing. The smell of dinner greets you at the door. And let me tell you it smells delish. 
Dad is just as busy as me today it seems he is off to prayer group then helping a buddy go to elk river. No rest for any of us.  Bella has been busy at school painting this last week and she has some adorable new paints waiting to be framed for the wall.

Paint and Marble art
she used a straw to move paint around. Pretty colors. She was even chosen to display her pic in the hall! Go Bella
She rolled marbles in paint

Comments

Popular Posts