DIY: Tablecloth

After spending a good afternoon last weekend ironing all my linens to put a placed in my new buffet. I have one table cloth that i love so much but is to big for my table. It was on clearance and all the colors in it matched my house and pattern was to cute, so i had to buy it.

A week later while staring at my dining room pondering if the yellow should go, which happens all to often. I'm really not a yellow girl but i think i am. Weird. probably not! I thought well ill take down the pic in my big frame and place my table cloth that i love so much in it instead. Then i will finally be able to use it. Thankfully the Mr. gave me a hand because i was going to cut it to fit. But he was sure we could fold it and make it work with out cutting it in half.  Sure enough he was right. Yeah Yeah i admitted.  He might have a few good ideas on diy once in awhile.

He placed it back up on the wall but I'm feeling it to be hung horizontal instead. Another day.

Speaking of the Mr. he was so sweet the other day i came home to find my window shutters that i just had to buy moved. MMmmmm what is he doing with them. And lou and behold he placed them on the window in my office. They look awesome. But you see he does have one flaw.  He starts and doesn't finish things. So they are up but they don't fit quite right, he still needs to build a frame so they come together good.  I'm the kind of girl who needs it done now and perfect.  I don't think he is going to change now! And believe me i tried for the last 10 years. oh well. I'll snaps some pic when he finishes it. :)

Comments

Popular Posts