So Tired

Ever since Sunday i feel like I have been in a whirl wind.  It's go, go, go. And my body is so not use to this time change yet.  Oh yeah and having to get up at 3 am. for potty training with my sweet four legged friend Rosie. My sweet hubby took her out this morning and let me sleep.  I hauled butt today to get my houses done to make it home in time for her vet visit. And we just made it. But she does have a few extra advent happening when she gets spayed in 6 months. She has a herniated belly button, which isn't serious but needs to be corrected. It looks funny like she has a jelly bean stickin out of her belly. And her dew claws are hanging from her feet. Other then that she is perfect. The dr. was in love with her and took her back to the staff to show her off. It might have something to do with his love for spaniels.  Then it was off to go clean up my own house and start every piece of equipment that cleans with water in my home. Maybe read a few train your dog books and start the routine again.

So this is what its like to have 3 kids. Yep I'm good with my two girls. Juggling work, physical therapy, bible groups, potty training{Kate &Rosie}and whatever flies into by appointment book its exhausting.

Comments

Popular Posts