Pause.

I wish i could hit the pause button and recoup. It's been busy busy busy at the Haggenmiller house these days. Bella went to Kindergarten round up on Tuesday which was great, because we got to see her school and where she is going to be learning. I guess i haven't been to a classroom in a long time because now each class has a board called a smart board. And let me tell it's crazy. You can touch it and move objects and do all sorts of stuff. No more chalk or dry erase markers. And while we were at school Kate was home with our first teenage babysitter. So scary but we made it thru. She is also the babysitter who watches all of our bible study kids. So the girls know her and see her every Sunday night.

Scott has been busy with his online schooling, which by the way he is rocking with his test. No surprise there, he is a wizz at test.

Today i cant seem to get my cranky butt looking on the bright side. The girls are so hyper and driving me crazy and I'm trying to get Rosie to be a civilized young dog.  And I'm feeling like a new a change with work. I'm to comfortable there and not being challenged, which is making me bored and cranky and I don't like it. I'm wondering if i have to go to college and get a degree in something {not figured out what yet} in order to get a real job. If anybody has any suggestions on what i would be good at let me know. I need a creative challenging job. Also i have been keeping a detail list of expenses to see where all of our money is going these days and let me tell ya the outcome is not good. We spent almost 130.00 over what we made. My saving is about 130.00 less then what it was last month. Ugg. Time to figure out what we need to change and be firm. It doesn't help that we got a dog and a few start up puppy supplies. So next month it shouldn't be as bad.

Maybe i need warmth and sunshine and little mommy alone time. Yet I'm being selfish, and i don't care. Like the saying goes When mama ain't happy nobody is! And let me tell ya it's true.  Maybe a walk with Rosie will cheer a girl up?

Comments

  1. Maybe you need a visit to se your momma with warth and sunshine to help you out. we always have room for you to come visit.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts