Change of Plans

I totally thought i would be spending my Friday home from work. Scott was coming down with flu like symptoms and Kate still not feeling good, I thought for sure i would be staying home to tend to the family. But Suprisly i woke up and he felt so much better, I guess it was a 24 hour thing. So off to work i went even though i seem to inquire a terrible tooth ache that was getting worse every minute.  It turned out i would be home Friday. Just not the way I hoped it would be.  By the work of God i was able to see the dentist today. I got my teeth cleaned and maybe was yelled at due to not enough flossing. But there was nothing wrong with my tooth. Ugg for tooth aches.
I might have had a plan for the night, that might have included a pit stop where things are so cute they make you squeal. I went to visit the Humane Society with the plan to woe Scott into getting a pup. It was a sweet sweet dog named Moose {which totally didn't fit the dogs personality} 4 month old brittany x springer. Adorable. He didn't crack. I almost cried leaving i loved that dog, and it really took a liking to Kate. Maybe she smelt or had food on her, not sure. Sad news and happy news he was adopted out tonight, but not by us!
Then we were whisked away to the Mall Of America for the KTIS concert with Heather Williams. Sorry no pic's even though i had like a really close spot ,my phone camera sucks. She was amazing. We did make a little trip into a day of Bella. She got her first pair of clip on earring, which she was so proud to have. That chicka held her head so high to make sure everyone saw them. Then we went to American Girl Doll store and we bought her a doll that looked kinda like her and let her pic out one outfit for the doll. Of course Bella picked the wedding dress one. She is one happy girl. She would probally even happier if i bought there matching outfit that she could wear. But i would seriously have to get a second job to afford all that. As a mom it so excited to see your kids light up when they are able to receive something they have wanted for so long. It's worth every dollar.




Now at home and time to ice the back and pop some pills for the tooth and call it a day. Tomorrow is a day with big plans and pray that my tooth ache goes away!

Comments

Popular Posts