to much to ponder

Uggg.... I'm feeling stressed and overwhelmed. Today has been a crazy emotional day. Today we said goodbye to Scott's cousin Sonya and I'm not much of a crier but when other cry it makes me. And then you place yourself in that persons life and it opens your eyes. It makes you want to take each second and really enjoy it and embrace it, you never know what the next minute hold. I have never been to a funeral where they read that persons Bio of themselves from facebook. But the best part was it was a great description of who she really was, and no holding back because of what people will think. We live our lives worrying about judgment from others, or afraid to try new things. And sonya wasn't that.

Here is her bio from facebook

Life is a path you make not a road you take.

Hmmm..I'll do my best to give an accurate picture here. I have 2 kids...they're 13 and 7. They mean the world to me and even though there are days that I think I might go crazy dealing with their everyday productions...I wouldn't give them up for anything. I live in WBL. I work for a marketing company and have for the past 10 years. I love my family and couldn't have hand picked a better group of dysfunctionals! My friends mean more to me than they know and I consider them an extension of my dysfunctional family. I like grilled cheese, cheez-its, grape Kool-Aid and Diet Mountain Dew. I'm a jeans and hoodie kinda gal and am not really into the whole make up thing. Yellow is my favorite color and I still think tie-dye is pretty cool. My dad says that the song Little Miss can't be wrong was written for me. I like it when it rains at night, but I hate the smell of worms after it finishes. I like to walk...even though I complain about it. I like orchids, sunflowers, daisies and water lilies. I don't believe that happiness is derived from being pretty, driving a fancy car or having a fat wallet. It's not about where we live or how much is in our bank account...it's about the people we surround ourselves with...the people we love...and that love us in return. I respect honesty...even when it hurts. I believe a lie to the heart is the worst kind of lie. I give my friendship and my trust out freely. I forgive easily...but I don't forget.


I think funerals make you think of what you would want when you go to. So at lunch the table topic seem to be about what they would want for there funeral. Weird? Nah..... At least we know where we stand. I suggested getting it in writing otherwise you are at the mercy of my crazy creative mind. And you probally wont like it.

After we left that Anna and Tim came back and thought we should make a ikea run. But first we must walk the dog pack and wear them down.And scott was off to the dentist for a little drillin'. By the time we came home and settled in it was 7. I hate being in a rush to feed and get the ready for bed. Really all i wanted to do was go to bed myself. Ok maybe in 15 min. when i know there sound asleep. Lol

Comments

Popular Posts