Thaw Baby Thaw

I'm so excited. We are getting invisible fencing and I'm sure Rosie is as excited as I am. No more playing in the yard with mom 2 steps behind, watching my every move.  They came out and gave me a quote and i really thought it might be a slight lower in price. So i sent her a email with my concern on the price and she took off almost 150 bucks off the already discounted price thanks to the home show.  She was such a sweet lady having to put up with all the girls silly questions and stories as she was giving the run thru on the company.  But we are going to wait till the ground thaws to install the system. And it comes with two training sessions with a dog training.  Phew cause i would be clueless on that.  Now all we have to be excited about it thawing.

Comments

Popular Posts