Raw material

So  my sweet lil' Bella was so excited to ask me when i picked her up from the YMCA, if the easter bunny was coming to our house while sleeps. I said im sure he wont miss you, but it probably wont be tonight. Then i asked well where did you hear this from? Was it one of your friends? Nope. Well where did you learn about this?  I got it out of my imagination! Oh.... My iminitation in my belly! Really? What is that? I thought it up in my belly and it told me about the easter bunny!  Tee Hee.... Got to love lil' kids. She also said her belly has a heart that tells her stuff too! They so make your bad days all better.  So if you are having trouble being creative you can just use your belly to have a imagination and it will come true.
Dad this so reminds me of when you scared me as a child. Believe me it still a fear! I sure hope this isnt the bunny thats coming to visit us this easter!

Comments

Popular Posts