You get what you get and you dont throw a fit

Oh yeah the rule for the Opps paint section.  And did i score today!  I not only scored one but two....

One is a grey with a green tint and the other one turquoise blue for Kate's built in book shelf and maybe her ugly dresser.

It's a deal/ coupon day for sure.  I got clearance out opps paint for $5.00 a gallon, and sent Scott up to get chipotle today with a coupon buy one get one. Who knows what i will pull out of my sleeve by tonight.

So here is a little peek into what my day has evolved into!

 My lamp that i bought from the thrift store and after like 6 attempts to find the perfect lamp shade i feel good about this one.

It's like a gray with a sliver thread
My side table that has so many spots that even the magic eraser couldn't take it out. It need a fresh coat of something. Lucky day the opps paint section came thru!

 It's really close to the color of the walls. I cant promise it might get a "something" done to it. Not sure yet!
 Kate's built in bookcase that has needed to be painted since we moved in. I guess i loss some motivation since i was pregnant when we moved. Then it wasn't top of my list of do's
                                                     Wallllaaaaa it's pretty blue now...........
 And with all it's glory. I love children's toys there so colorful. and add so much life to a empty shelf.
                                            My sweet chic a pies. and great classic book
My Helper Bella which is a little jealous because she wants some thing painted in her room. She thinks i should paint her dresser the same color. But mom really likes her room with all the white furniture. I think mom wins. She has been carrying around a tube of my acrylic paint all day asking to paint her dresser with that. Cute but annoying

Over all a great Saturday Painting, listening to pandora and taking a nap while paint dries. Couldn't be better.

Comments

Popular Posts