President Sale

Yeah for 50% off Unique thrift store sale. Let me tell ya, when there is a big sale like that No snow storm is going to stop thrifty people. I scored on accessories for the home and of course Scott walked away with a bike. Total purchases 31.00 buck-a-roos.

For the lamps i plan on buying a shade and the yellow lamp is getting a coat of spray paint, and is going to the table in the living room. The vase on the left is purple and it found its new home in my office shelves. The bowl on the right is a pretty bronze it just might be going to the consignment shop.Picture frame, well lord knows i cant have enough of them. And my black pitcher is to cute i love it!

{side note}
I went to Physicians Neck and Back Clinic today. And got to talk to the Dr. about my back issues and met with the physical therapist to get me started on a twice a week program. It will help strengthen my back and get me back into my twenties. I'm so excited. Today i just get set up on a machine to see where I'm at with a twenty {something} year old with no back issues. Believe it or not that 10  min. test wore my back right out. So now every Monday and Wednesday i have a date with the therapist.

Well i think this chica is off to bed, so tired from driving in crappy snow all day, shopping, Dr.'s and just being a MOM.........

Comments

Popular Posts