This is the life.... That drive me crazy

Ok. Having the worst day ever, and feeling super down, i need to look at the postive and make my world all sunny and happy. And Saving money makes me super happy! So i am deciding to take the multiple signs I have seen this week and start coupon clipping. I have clipped a few coupons in the past but not on a regular basis.  Last week at target i had 14.00 bucks in coupons on my groceries and that made me super giddy inside.  After watching a couple shows that had coupon clippers on, and couple blogs that love to snip, it made me think i can do it! So since my work gave me no hours today and i was feeling really crappy about my next week check i decided today is a great day to start saving money. So i spent a whopping $2.00 on a coupon organizer and i began printing up a storm. On a funny note the first song that played  on my ipod today at work seemed to fit my life at this moment.
Take a moment and listen to my life play out!

Comments

Popular Posts