Mama got a project

Yeah i spent the whole day searching craiglist for my next project. Which is hard when i give myself a budget for under 70.00. I've been looking for a dresser or a buffet to put into my dinning room to store kitchen gear and also double up for serving table. Yep a girl that requires multi purpose furniture.  DIY is a hobby I really enjoy doing. Now if i can teach myself how to upholster furniture i will be one set happy chic. Now on to the really big decision paint color. Da da da da. I want a statement piece so I'm thinking bold. My dining room is light yellow and so i was thinking Bright green or turquoise, and maybe a gray blue. When in doubt google ideas.  Anyone have any suggestions. Think BOLD... Here is a few color choices i do like

Oh do you like my new curtain on sale for 19.99 a panel which were 40 somthing before! Plus I had a 20% off coupon

maybe the wall color will be pretty for dresser color

my kitchen is a little lighter then this green maybe it will be nice way to bring the kitchen color over to the dining room or is it to bold for dresser?

Please give input I'm not one to wait around to do diy projects. Remember I'm impatient Angie!

Comments

Popular Posts