ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL?

Now if you truly know me you know that i would never say that! But we are going to a super bowl party tonight. Since they are all die hard fans of the game and Scott and I are not I'm there to enjoy the wives company. And to par take in a some fabulous foods. I'm so glad i am bringing dessert i really enjoy baking and i havent done it lately!

So I thought long and hard and came up with two final choices. Tiramisu and fruit pizza. I had a hard time finding they fancy cheese that most of the recipes called for so i picked fruit pizza. But let me tell you i mad a horrible choice in waiting to get groceries on Sunday and got stuck in the one place everybody decided to be before the big game and it was like a game of football in the store.Everyone pushing each other to reach the goal line. After all that they were all out of kiwi's, come on that is a important part of my dessert. But on the happy note at the store i manged to save 25.00 Buck with coupons. Can i get a Woot Woot! But then had to make a detour to the next store to find my kiwi, and left disappointed again. Seriously do everyone eat kiwi's on game day? So grapes were the next best green fruit. 


And ta da my work of art is finished with just a few modifications. I added a little grated lemon to the cookie dough and used reduced fat cream cheese, then added a couple of scoops of reduced fat cool whip to the frosting to make it fluffier. I really try to make my dessert a little healthier and still tasty.  

Bella really wanted me to make it have a face, she said she really loves faces on her pizza. So if you want to make Bella really happy there you go, you have the answer to her happiness.  
                                    

Comments

Popular Posts