TGIF

I don't know about you but i really love breakfast.  I mean LOVE.  So i sent a text home to Mr. mom and suggested a breakfast dinner and he replied sorry to late it's Italian night. Well for all you who don't know my German husband he is a lot a bit Italian he can cook just about anything Italian. I was really bummed. But i got over it since i didn't have to cook dinner when i got home. Are you jealous? He made baked Parmesan, fresh croissants with a little cheese on top, and  finished up with spumoni ice cream. Super tasty.  Then we planned out our night, which included me deciding its mommy alone time. Scott is always running off to do stuff thru out the week and so i need me time. It's amazing what you can do in 2 hours. Well first i always ran to marshals because i wont take the kids in that store and then i was off to the natural foods store to see what i must have. I did a major stock up on spices and pantry items. I will not buy spices in a bottle anymore because its so expensive compared to bulk prices.  Its always funny when i go there i buy crazy items and then come home to decide what to do with them. Not so much tonight. I did get shaved coconut flakes for a making granola bars. But my red hot item i was so excited to go home and make was.......Bob's red mills small pearl tapioca. I love it and i don't make it often. Heck it's Friday and im letting my hair down, cook a little tapioca pour a glass of go go red wine and watch a little greys anatomy!

Comments

Popular Posts