And the Roller was loaded

No lie..... I just might paint you if your standing next to me.  I was in the mood to re decorate and beautify the house. So dusted of this ugly side table that i stored crap on in my bedroom to repaint it. So i went thru all my paint to see if anything worked or otherwise i would be driving to Home Depot for Opps paint. But i had just enough white paint from the cabinets in my office to repaint that table. While painting it i could stop thinking "where did i get this thing from" Well after much thought and talking with the hubby we figured it out. It's from his buddy John's co worker who had a bunch of furniture she didn't want and he told her we would take it all. We just bought our first house so we really did need furniture. She was one crazy cat lady who even had shag carpet on her walls. Lol.
After i had it all creamy white it needed something else, Oh yeah i had left over paint from the accent wall in my living room so i made a 2 1/2 inch border on the top. And whaa laa a cute side table for my living room.

Well i couldn't stop there of course i was on a roll literly.  So i painted this cute but ugly color magazine holder the same blue color while i had the roller loaded. and oh another cute piece for the living room. But i sure wish I had before and after photos. Sorry i was Not thinking i had paint on my mind.

Next is my big block side table that opens up for storage. It has so many spots and stains on it that i can get clean even with the magic eraser so i need to do something with that. Just trying to figure out if i should paint it white again, black or gray. Or maybe even let the Oppps paint section decide for me.


Man i need to make friends with a person who can reupholster my furniture

I'm not sure if im done with that yet. I love typography so it might get some graphic numbers on it!
Now onto the biggest problem of all, having to go tackle the grocery store for the weeks worth of groceries. If i knew there was a big storm a brewing i would've done it last night. So I'm out to test my patients with the crazies!

Comments

Popular Posts