Mission Impossible

I'm a girl on a misson and unfortunately it seems to be impossible.  Since i bought my lamps yesterday i have been pondering what color to paint them! But for some reason when im standing in front of 3,000 paint choices it really easy to pick one. I chose a gray hammer spray paint. And sprayed on a coat or two when i got home and then i was off to look for lamp shades.

Attempt 1- Bed Bath and Beyond. Well after seeing there low selection i decided i better go look beyond these doors.
Attempt 2- Kmart since its a block from my house. Some great choices for the xl size i want but don't care for the pleats. Walked away from that places.

So then i decided to call it a break. Was suppose to go sledding with Marissa and Jackson but i thought i should sled with my back the way it is, and it's dang cold out. So invited them to join us at the gym instead. Then i was off for
Attempt 3-Target I feel in love with a shade but i cant spend 25.00 buck for a lamp shade so i opted for the plain white large shade for 14.00. I really wanted the xl  but they don't care it. And i also picked up a white shade with a cute black trim on the top and bottom for the other lamp base i bought.

I don't know if i can call it a success on the shade im not sold but i don't know where else to look. Any suggestions let me know?

  I'll snap some pics when im not slurping my icee and watching Biggest Loser!

Comments

  1. check out menards and walmart. we bought quite a few from them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts