Gnomeo and Juliet

Do you still get excited for Valentines Day? This year I'm excited for one BIG reason.  We have a babysitter and that makes me tickled pink.  So tonight i thought i would go out to Maurices and look for a shirt to wear. It serves as double duty since we have a our company Christmas party first and then off to Vday dinner and movie. I got a cute Pink ruffly shirt and black sweater Cute and versatile. I forgot how much that store cost. I've been so lucky to find great second hand clothes and avoided buy new expensive clothes.

My sweet hubby is taking me to the movies that is so me.  Gnomeo and Juliet. My secret is out i love gnomes i think there crazy fun! Here is a movie clip if you haven't seen it.

Comments

  1. We are totally taking Jackson to that movie on Saturday!! WELL - I hope that is the movie we are taking him to, he gets to choose, but you can bet his favorite aunty west of the Mississippi River will be twisting his arm to go to that one! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts