Whaaaa Laaaaa

So I've been busy re purposing furniture and cruising craigslist this last week to update! Well i finally finished my dresser and snapped a few photos this morning to show you my new addition to the household.  While gazing at it i realized the only things that are new from a store is the lamp shade, and knobs. Everything else is finds from thrift stores or garage sales. I just go the lamp from the restore for a whooping $2.50 and painted it black and bought a new shade for it.

Next project is to paint the built in book case in my bedroom and Kate's room, and paint up a side table that really ugly. Which means I'm off to the opps paint section at home depot to see what they have. $5.00 for a gallon killer deal.  Oh yeah i have a vision for my hallway to help cut down on Bella's need to tape every art work to her bedroom wall.  Well enjoy your Saturday!




My new lamp repainted black. Yeah for bargains!
My new Dining room dresser/buffet


cotton plant from mom and dad in Arizona
door pull
door handle... Aren't they cute!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts