Upside down smile

Mrs. Cranky Pants at your service.

Maybe it's time to take a vacation or get some much needed sunshine.
Seriously i am about ready to go to bed and call it a day! What the heck.... My kids have been driving me crazy this week, they are off the map and that is causing me to be the same. We are all in need of a change and fast! 

{New Store  Adventure}

So i went to a store i have never been too!  It's in Maplewood and it's called the ReUse Store. It's a place where they sell building materials from places that no longer them. And let me tell ya there is a lot of fun different stuff there. Such as seats to auditorium, bay windows, doors, cabinets, flooring from timbers of barn wood, tubs, sinks, radiators,and lots and lots of trim and such. I loved the feet from the claw foot tubs. They would make great book ends. And the wood rrosettes {i think that's what they call them} that are super duper old and beautiful.
But it seems to be that my list of stores NOT TO BRING CHILDREN seem to being getting longer. Wow not a play zone there. But they do need a few more staff, hard to find someone to ring out your purchases. 

Then Scott wanted to go to Sibley Bike Depot. He is always on the hunt for parts for new bike projects. It's a store that sells used bikes at a great price and also wants you to bring in your bikes to let you work on them yourself. They also have classes to help teach you to maintain and fix simple problems. Something for everyone.

So i believe the time of day has come where i should power up my kindle and enjoy a book. I sure hope this chic can stay awake! Or maybe it's better i go put my cranky buttto bed!

If anyone has recommendations on place to check out that are reuse friendly{green} let me know i love a good adventure!

Comments

Popular Posts