Winter Blues= redesign

I don't know why but ever winter i have the itch to paint and redo the house. So me and my friend google are always on the hunt for inspiration. I think i want to paint my living room a shade of gray. Its seems to be a good timeless color and everything go great with it. Including my black and white photos. So here is a few pic that i liked.
I think the reason i like this pic is because its super bright and airy. I want to layer up curtains and one of them white and i haven't decided what the other color will be. 
my ever so small wall of green paint like this one will go with the gray walls! I love this kitchen except for the shiny floors
love'n these shelves
I love the rich color it makes it dramatic, and some people say I'm dramatic!
I so need me this pillow. Super cute ;)
I think this bike art would fit into our house just perfect. Anybody willing to take on a art project for me?
And of course I'm on super super budget so its going to be a thrifty search. Which means it wont happen over night.

Comments

Popular Posts