oh my peek-a -boo

Well i went to the chiropractor for the first time ever. I was so scared, but hoping it will make my life a little easier with my sore sore back. So at work I ask my co worker who has gone to one before and asked "Do i have to wear my big girl panties?" She said no you wear your clothes! Perfect! Went home and changed out of my work clothes and flew out the door in 1 min. flat. When i got there i saw a lady in a gown and my heart began to race.  Oh my can i make it out the door now and nobody will see me leave!  Well i have one problem, i wear thongs. Yep everybody now knows it and im ok with that. Sorry Grandma! But sometimes i put on my grannies when i know i just might need them. Well the doc. sure got a great few of my cheekers today and maybe it made his day? Next time im wearing loose sweatpants so i don't have to take them off, he didnt like jeans so that is why I wore the gown. Well it was experience and some of  it really hurt but i feel not so tense. Man they really put you in some crazy positions and crack the heck out of you. I wonder if they get joy out of listening to your body make those noises?  He said i was way out of whack and my spine and hips were not lining up and also my chin to my vertebrae. Also said this might help with the migraines i get. I really apprecitated him for taking the time to explain how things work and why he is doing what he is doing. Plus the fact i didn't see funny faces when he got the cheek, Tee hee!  So now i am going back two more times next week and want to see me the following week also. I just go to see if i have to pay the 20.00 bucks every time or what. That will add up. I would have to sum it up as not so bad, but sure hoping it wont be a thing i have to do often.

Comments

Popular Posts