SOOOOOO BIG

Remember when there babies and you sing SO BIG and raise there hands to the sky. Well she is so big enough to enter into kindergarten. We went to her school to hear about what they do and how they do it. And enroll her into kindergarten. I got a little teary eye when they talked about the first day and how you should talk about what they might experience with them. My baby is growing up and I'm NOT! She was so excited ,she thought she was going to school today. Nope sorry you have to finish Pre K first. Well it is so nice to go to a school that is so diverse. I do have to say there was so many parents there and i didn't want to wait in the long line to file her paperwork. We agreed that Scott would come back the next day with all the papers i signed and filled out. And let me tell you there was a lot. To long of a day for standing third to last in the line and it was moving to slow. Oh well i will learn my patience another day or not.  Ha at least I'm honest. I'm joining the world of parents with Kindergartners wish me luck. At least i can do there homework with them still, dreading the teens.

Comments

Popular Posts