The paint was a flying!

So i decided to do a little art project with my chic a pies. You can find canvas cheap at the craft store and lord knows i have enough acrylic paint. So i let the kids paint a picture for there room. It fun to see there proud faces after there done. Bella painted hers before she headed off to bed and right before she fell asleep she yells out is it dry now? She couldn't wait to pick a place in her room for it. And i decided to repaint the four canvas in my office because the pink wasn't working for me. So i looked on etsy to get some inspiration and i found a simple black and white circle art work. Perfect it ties right in with my black white and purple office. My office/ craft room has been painted and repainted the most it just cant seem to be right. I'm content with it lately. I would love to have my comfy chair with new fabirc but that's a diff. subject.
Bella's is a princess with a tiarra and her name under it.
This is Ms. Kate's and it's very colorful. She had a vision, and knew where every color was to be placed.

Comments

Popular Posts