Lock me in the kitchen and throw away the key

That sums up how i feel.

Since this week has been run, run, run, i haven't had a chance to plan a weekly meal and grocery shop so it a day by day thing where we quick go pick up something and cook it. So not me!  Well last night at 9 i made it to the store to load up the cart. Talk about freezing but oh so beautiful with those giant snowflakes falling. I was so tempted to stick out my tongue to catch some on the way in the door. I do enjoy shopping at night just because i like to look at all the stuff on the shelf and see what's new out, but hate the bussel of the people. Some of my recipes i found called for ingredients i didn't have, but some how were super hard to find in the store. They didn't put it where i thought it would be! The only thing on my list that i couldn't find was candied ginger. No Clue and the stock boys, are about the age of 12 what do they know? First on the agenda, quinoa breakfast. It was good but oh so filling. I got the recipe from Kelsey's a apple a day food blog. It has blueberries, cherries, apple, and chopped pecans. Very hardy breakfast. Also i need to bake some cupcakes for my snack duty on sunday night bible study. Who doesn't like a good cupcake? And onto the guilty sin, i have been wanting to make some homemade pretzels but couldn't justify them! Still tossing it around. Supper tonight is coconut chicken with mango chuntey sauce. Mmmm doesn't that sound super tasty?

I can live out my childhood witht this!

Comments

Popular Posts