Tickled Pink

So Bella refuses to put away her pink Christmas tree, so we are embracing it! So we are making valentines ornaments for it. Bella is a pro with the scissors, but Kate is to funny to watch. Every time she open the scissor her mouth goes wide open and shuts it when her hands close the scissors. I'm sitting her laughing and she is looking at me why are you laughing! Sweet joys of little kids.

On a side note~ I am making a bold step and going to call the girl down the road about babysitting our two cutie pies. She also works at the kids program at the YMCA, so the kids know her. This will be a first babysitter other then family. I'm so nervous but it's time. We are going to be doing the Dave Ramsey finical program at church and its every Tuesdays for 13 weeks. I better google on how much you pay teenagers to babysit these days.

Comments

Popular Posts