Muscle Relaxation

So i filed me first Workman's comp. paper. I guess i never thought i would have to do one of these forms but i guess when they work this chic to hard she breaks. My back hurts so bad, and it takes everything i got to get thru my houses these days. So i have to go to my companies clinic for it to be covered. Let me tell you! First they sent me to a clinic in st. Anthony and i get in the long line and then when its my turn they said they stop taking us. Great! So they gave me a paper and sent me on my way to the nearest clinic that does take our company. Roseville here i come!  So i pull up to one ghetto clinic, that does mostly all walk in appointments. Let me tell you i sure wish i had my sweet can of Lysol when i was there. And then Oprah popped in my head about a episode i watched last week. Called Are you rude? Yep i found someone in the lobby that was all that and more. She couldn't talk any louder on her non important cell phone call and her kid which later find that its her grand kid, was running and bouncing and jumping off ever object in this nasty place. I make it to my room and the nurse lady that take your info. was the most down right *itchest lady i think i have ever meet. Maybe in her early 20's and obviously was in love with her job!  But the best part was when they placed me in the room for a hour. Yep me...... inpatient, in pain, chica... Thankfully i grabbed my kindle on the way out the door. I just might have to Lysol it and my purse but it saved my insanity.  So they issued me a muscle relaxer and a vacuuming restriction. She couldn't figure out why my toes were going numb every so often. Maybe its a quirk i have. My one flaw! lol. well pray that my back heals fast, i dont like the slow lane!

Comments

Popular Posts