Stepping outside the box

I think i want to try some new ingredients into our food choices. I keep seeing all these recipes for quinoa, talk about a weird word to say and spell but they are really good for you. I wanted to try these a long time ago but was scared of them. Yep me. But i found a couple recipes that look tasty, including one for breakfast. And also i would like to make my own black bean burger, i saw one at the grocery store but i don't like the idea buying frozen burgers that much. It seems weird when you can make it yourself fresh. Maybe when your in a pinch it works!

I guess I'm feeling in a rut of food prep lately. Especially since we have such amazing whole food stores at our finger tips around here. Trader joes, eastside food coop,and natural food coop.

On another note. I'm going to the chiropractor tomorrow. So nervous! Teeth chattering...... My back is still bothering me so bad that it even hurts to sleep. Plus at work today i decided to fall down the stairs i just mopped. I hate Terra cotta stones! Uggh My insurance covers the adjustment but not the exam. I need to do something before i loose my mind. I feel twice my age lately.

Comments

  1. You for sure need to try the quinoa recipe I posted the other day. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts