Frustration has set in.

Since my work wont let me go back to work with the restrictions my Dr. gave me I'm home for a week pending my Dr. check next week. Uggg. I need a pay check and it takes 3 to 4 weeks for them to process my claim. The lady was so rude on the phone, she even asked me "not to be mean, do you just not understand me" wow shocker i know. All i wanted to know how it works, sorry I'm not a regular claimer. But I'm so bored and my girls are sick. Kate has a nasty cold, and Bella just got over the 24 hour bug. So i feel like when i do go back I'm going to be sick too. And fat! I cant work out except walk, but since the girls are sick no going to the gym with them. Luckily my muscle relaxer totally knocks me out for a long time so I've been taking so long naps and sleeping thru the night sound. I guess its god way of saying to take a break and ease up. So tonight for supper I'm cookin' up mac and cheese, homemade of course. Comfort food to the T. But i made it a tid bit healthy with reduce fat cheeses and such. And still so tasty. The girls do do a happy dance when they hear I'm making it. On a side note~ Biggest loser started last night and that makes me so gitty. They have a new twist this season.

Comments

Popular Posts