choosing to see

Ok. I think after not being able to read a book thru cover to cover in a long time, I'm in overdrive. I just finished reading a book called choosing to see from Mary Beth Chapman. For you that don't know who she is, she is the wife of Steven Curtis Chapman a christian singer. She wrote a book about the joys and struggles that she and her family had to overcome in there lives, manly the death of there 5 year old daughter. She gives light on how she meet her husband and becoming a parent, and the process of adopting there 3 girls from china. It makes you laugh and cry and discover how god has a plan for your life and it might not be the one you have for yourself, but the choice to SEE the bigger picture he has set for you. I love how real she is with everything she has gone thru, she doesn't try to paint this perfect picture of how she thinks she should be, she tells it from a raw place. It makes you want to seize every moment and not wait till later. You never know what will be. And maybe it makes me want to join there wild and crazy family. She is so my kind of a lady. Read her book and you will see what im talking about.

Comments

Popular Posts